BURNING SEASON OVER UNTIL JANUARY 2013
The North Andover Fire Department is an organization, dedicated to the protection and preservation of life and property, through aggressive fire suppression, fire prevention, emergency medical services, public education, hazardous materials control and containment, the mitigation of other disasters, natural and manmade, and to be of assistance to the public.
North Andover Fire Department Essentials of Customer Service
1. Our essential duty and number one priority is to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
2. Always be nice – treat everyone with respect, kindness, patience and consideration.
3. Always attempt to execute a standard problem-solving outcome: quick/effective/skillful/safe/caring/managed.
4. Regard everyone as a customer.
5. Consider how you and what you are doing looks to others.
6. Don’t disqualify the customer with your qualifications.
7. Basic organizational behavior must become customer-centered.
8. We must continually improve our customer service performance.